Hopeku - Time is up! - 02 Hopeku - Time is up! - 02

Bud, your music here is absolutely fantastic. How fantastic? MY MOM now listens to this stuff! And she grew up off of Led Zepplin!
but if I may, would it kill you to have something like this go for at least 3 minutes or more?

'08 Gears of War (Steel M '08 Gears of War (Steel M

I love every part of this...

...except the voices. Is it possible for you to post a version without the voices? Anyone who's played GoW recognizes the tune anyway.

Adrenaline Break Adrenaline Break

NTB! (Not That Bad)

To answer your question, I think this would be more fitting under "Drum and Base."
Surprisingly, it still maintains a "fast" feel even with the breakbeats and what not! I like the balance. I was originally worried about the length and repetitiveness, but you keep it going! Maybe do some shorter pieces in the future, so you don't milk out the variety? Dunno, that's just my opinion.

PearlDrummer516 responds:

I am much more experienced now then I was when I made the song, and I also agree with your opinion. I have recently been making shorter songs. I think I might have to change this to Drum & Bass, that seems to be the majority choice.

- Arron -

Lion King - F-777 ReMiX Lion King - F-777 ReMiX

SWEET MOTHER OF AUNT JEMIMA!!!

Dag-friggin-nabbit! There's not a "6" icon! Awesome job with this one! The intro really helps with identifying the song!