Extinction 2011 Extinction 2011

Something's missing from the credits...

Wait... what's the music at the end?

Not Of This World! Not Of This World!

A FOOTBALL!!!

Freak, I LOVE how you don't take most things seriously!

MDI - Something Cool ! MDI - Something Cool !

It's like those Pop Tart commercials!

It really was pretty smooth! Awesome idea too! Not just with being random, but the ending was a great touch! Especially with halloween and all!

Decision 2 Decision 2

I don't normally take the time to write reviews for stuff like this, but to be fair, this is probably the one zombie game I felt genuinely entertained by!
First off, the weapons felt balanced. And each had a good quirk I felt. The thing with the pistol, for example, where when the zombie was knocked down, was nice in indicating that it was down for good. But I didn't think knockback was implemented until I used the machine gun. It's a nice twist! Admittedly, at first it was an annoying feature, but then it gave me a few surprises when you blindly go around with the minigun, and happen to miss a few.
Also, the feature of bosses is nice, and the incentive to take them out carefully is well done. (KA, contact = insta-kill) The missions were a bit so-so however. Other little scattered collectibles though added a nice variety in gameplay.
Though, if I were to chance anything, I would try to see if you could do any kind of variance with weapon effectiveness. AKA, certain weapons work better against certain enemies. Near the end game, despite having all the weapons, I found myself simply using the minigun for everything. the reloading time is a good balance, but the other weapons didn't seem to cut it very often. And the shotgun becomes ineffective against bosses, and armed zombies.
All in all though, with how much was going on the screen, and the overall presentation of the game, I was sincerely impressed by the level of quality and fluidity of it! (And my laptop isn't exactly up to Gaming specs either.) Wonderful job! I highly recommend this game!

Tropical Dragon Slaughter Tropical Dragon Slaughter

Holy snot

Where's the music for this?!?

Hopeku - Time is up! - 02 Hopeku - Time is up! - 02

Bud, your music here is absolutely fantastic. How fantastic? MY MOM now listens to this stuff! And she grew up off of Led Zepplin!
but if I may, would it kill you to have something like this go for at least 3 minutes or more?

'08 Gears of War (Steel M '08 Gears of War (Steel M

I love every part of this...

...except the voices. Is it possible for you to post a version without the voices? Anyone who's played GoW recognizes the tune anyway.

Adrenaline Break Adrenaline Break

NTB! (Not That Bad)

To answer your question, I think this would be more fitting under "Drum and Base."
Surprisingly, it still maintains a "fast" feel even with the breakbeats and what not! I like the balance. I was originally worried about the length and repetitiveness, but you keep it going! Maybe do some shorter pieces in the future, so you don't milk out the variety? Dunno, that's just my opinion.

PearlDrummer516 responds:

I am much more experienced now then I was when I made the song, and I also agree with your opinion. I have recently been making shorter songs. I think I might have to change this to Drum & Bass, that seems to be the majority choice.

- Arron -

Skarab Skarab

GIGGIDY!

Man, I wish we had cooler looking motorcycles out on the market like this one!